- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Swedish Expert Claims People Could Require as Many as Five Covid Vaccine Shots
- Australian City of Melbourne Locked Down for the SIXTH Time
- Cori Bush Defends Hiring Private Security, Says 'We Need to Defund the Police'
- Poll: 51% of Likely Voters in California Would Recall and Remove Gavin Newsom
- NASCAR: Masks Required in Enclosed Areas Despite Vaccination Status
Tag Archives: Zuccotti Park
As New York City cleans up Zuccotti Park yet again after a New Year’s clash with the spoiled whitewashed socialist trash know collectively as the Occupy Movement, let’s take a 2-minute cruise through some of the great heroic moments of this anti-intellectual frat party. Boy, these Bloomberg Babies are so articulate, ain’t they? Continue reading →
The hard-working kitchen staff at the New York City Occupy Wall Street jamboree are mad as hell and they ain’t gona take it any more. After slaving 18 hours a day every day to serve up three upscale squares to the hordes of homeless who have descended upon Zuccotti Park, the citizen chefs of the Peoples Republic of Socialist Squatters have slapped down their spatulas in despair. Continue reading →
The first opinion poll of those Occupy Wall Street rapscallions has been completed and the political views expressed by these 21st century Robespierres have been neatly tagged and documented. Of course, it will come as no surprise to most of us folks who live out our daily lives free of illegally brazen behavior that these professional street urchins camped out in NYC espouse a political perspective that the average American abhors. Continue reading →