- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Nancy Pelosi: 'Every Crisis' Including Coronavirus Is an Opportunity to Advance Leftist Agenda
- President Trump Will Sign Executive Order on Social Media Censorship
- Donald Trump Demands Justice Department Investigation into Death of George Floyd
- FNC's Andrew Napolitano: I'll 'Defend to the Death' Twitter’s Right to Fact Check Trump
- Andrew Cuomo Meets Donald Trump with Infrastructure Wish List for New York
Tag Archives: YouTube
Conservative lesbians….oh what a mystery we be to the very uninformed and the conscientiously ill-informed. So to help clear up some of the mindless malarkey (and to do a little public promoting of my blog) I created a short 3-minute video on Youtube to help counter some of the silly misconceptions. I hope you enjoy Conservative Lesbians: A Basic Primer. Continue reading →
Vote for More Free Crap! Yes, inevitably, there is a Youtube video parody of the Lena Dunham ‘lose your voting viriginity to Barack Obama’ campaign ad. All thanks to Steven Crowder. Continue reading →
Google announced on Friday that it will not comply with the White House’s request to remove the anti-Mohammed video from its YouTube site. Freedom of speech or endless pandering to a mob mentality that can never be appeased? Which is it, America? Continue reading →
Featured on the front page at YouTube on Saturday was Philip DeFranco’s latest political and current events video. With close to 500,000 views in just 24-hours, DeFranco’s most recent effort features the Fast and Furious escapade in a 3-minute segment on this 10-minute clip. He gives a fair summary of the story line as well as an equally fair evaluation of its political consequences for Obama. Note that DeFranco states he just heard about the scandal and that the liberal blogs were not covering the story in-depth. Continue reading →
Why was this young 16 year-old’s innocuous video, which simply expressed her personal views on traditional marriage, dumped by YouTube? Could it have been that in just one week the video had garnered over 20,000 views and was well on its way to going viral? Was YouTube frightened by the heart-felt words of an intelligent teenager who offered a very different glimpse into the hearts and minds of young Americans than the gnarly image the media moguls want us to see? Continue reading →
As the Supreme Court gives Obamacare a thorough going over, I thought it only fair that I alert a very wary public to the not so secret agenda behind this healthcare Obamination. Be ever watchful, oh conservative citizens, for that insidious governmental edict know as the individual MANdate will be served up with a very special Sebelius twist. Continue reading →