- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court Tosses Challenge to Vote-by-Mail Because It Came Too Late
- Black Lives Matter Accuses Biden of Capitalizing on 'Efforts to Defund the Police'
- Jon Voight Warns 'We Are in Great Danger if We Fall Under a Biden Administration'
- Dem Rep. Garamendi: Killing of Iranian Nuclear Scientist Will Make Rejoining Iran Deal 'More Difficult, Perhaps Impossible'
- Pinkerton: Barack Obama Is a Machiavellian Fox in 'A Promised Land'
Tag Archives: you lie
Remember plucky Joe Wilson, the South Carolina Congressman who shouted the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth from the political peanut gallery during Obama’s healthcare speech to Congress back in September 2009? And remember how Joltin Joe was castigated and downright demonized, by Republicans and Democrats alike, for daring to declare in just two little words the complete sum total of the chameleon character standing at the podium? Continue reading →