- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- ***Live Updates*** Impeachment Trial: Trump’s Team Begin Opening Arguments
- Watch Live: Day Five of Trump Impeachment Trial
- Nolte: Impeachment Ratings Collapse as Trump's Job Approval Hits Record Highs
- Axelrod: Dem Voters I Did Focus Group with Were 'Ready to Move On' from Impeachment
- Anita Hill in Iowa: Too Late for Joe Biden to Apologize
Tag Archives: World Trade Center
The University of Colorado won their appeal at the Colorado Supreme Court this week which means that the firing of Ward Churchill, the male half of that American Indian academic comedy routine know as Churchill and Warren, has been upheld. Churchill was fired back in 2007 by the University after an investigation into his ‘research’ showed patterns of plagiarism and fabrication. Continue reading →
Erin Coughlin, daughter of NYPD Sergeant John Coughlin, is completing her training as a cadet at the Police Academy this year. Ms. Coughlin is following in her Dad’s footsteps but for her the career choice of being a cop for the City of New York brings with it a special motivation. Erin’s father died on September 11, 2001 when the Twin Towers collapsed—he met his death helping folks at the World Trade Center escape the burning buildings. Continue reading →
Never Forget! Continue reading →
Since our culture has set aside no calendar month to honor the stunning accomplishments and sacrifices of our belittled, besmirched, and bemoaned male of the species, I thought it only fitting to cap off Women’s History Month with a little contextual reality. Continue reading →