- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Donald Trump Plans Farewell Ceremony Before Joe Biden's Inauguration
- Poll: Donald Trump Ends Presidency with Lowest Approval Rating
- Nolte: Rasmussen Poll Shows No Slip in Support for President Trump
- Mexican President AMLO to Raise Tech Censorship Issue at G20 as Global Backlash Intensifies
- Ron DeSantis: Conservative Censorship 'Probably the Most Important Legislative Issue'
Tag Archives: Women’s Studies
Isn’t it amazing how a grassroots struggle for women’s rights has morphed into a bureaucratic big money estrogen industry politically fueled and fleeced by academic and corporate flim-flam feminists?
Here’s a classic feminist convoluted ‘conversation’ that nicely expresses the intellectual pretenses of the Weird Sisters of the Women’s Studies Stalinist Movement. Continue reading →
As pampered white middle-class faux feminists in this country invent and reinvent their myriad manufactured gripes and grievances against the patriarchal ‘evils’ of American culture, the terrifyingly unfeigned horrors confronting Third World women have found no place on the poor-me podium featuring the liberal ladies’ endless laments. It seems the white sisterhood these days is way too busy selling the likes of Sandra Fluke as the oppressed poseur for taxpayer-provided freelance fucking. Continue reading →