- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Hawkins: Gun-Free Military Installations Make U.S. Troops Sitting Ducks
- Bernie Sanders Campaign Staffer Fired for Alleged Antisemitic, Anti-Gay Remarks
- Nunes: ‘We're Definitely Going to Take Legal Action’ on Phone Record Exposure
- Exclusive--Ortiz: Democrats Ignore Constituents by Obsessing over Impeachment Instead of Passing Bipartisan Legislation like USMCA
- Rep. Mike Rogers: Nancy Pelosi Knows Impeachment Will Cost Dems Majority in 2020
Tag Archives: Women’s Studies
Isn’t it amazing how a grassroots struggle for women’s rights has morphed into a bureaucratic big money estrogen industry politically fueled and fleeced by academic and corporate flim-flam feminists?
Here’s a classic feminist convoluted ‘conversation’ that nicely expresses the intellectual pretenses of the Weird Sisters of the Women’s Studies Stalinist Movement. Continue reading →
As pampered white middle-class faux feminists in this country invent and reinvent their myriad manufactured gripes and grievances against the patriarchal ‘evils’ of American culture, the terrifyingly unfeigned horrors confronting Third World women have found no place on the poor-me podium featuring the liberal ladies’ endless laments. It seems the white sisterhood these days is way too busy selling the likes of Sandra Fluke as the oppressed poseur for taxpayer-provided freelance fucking. Continue reading →