- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- ***Live Updates*** George Floyd Protests Continue
- Exclusive – Former NYPD Commissioner Bernie Kerik: George Floyd’s Killer Should Have Been Charged with First Degree Murder
- MN Gov. Walz: I Underestimated 'Wanton Destruction' and Crowd Size
- Video: Louisville Journalist Hit by Non-Lethal Bullets on Live TV During Protest
- Watch: Rioters Assault Breitbart Reporter, Another Journalist Outside White House
Tag Archives: women’s rights
Isn’t it amazing how a grassroots struggle for women’s rights has morphed into a bureaucratic big money estrogen industry politically fueled and fleeced by academic and corporate flim-flam feminists?
Here’s a classic feminist convoluted ‘conversation’ that nicely expresses the intellectual pretenses of the Weird Sisters of the Women’s Studies Stalinist Movement. Continue reading →
Women’s rights activists in Saudi Arabia (yes, there actually are women in this ultra-repressive female-hating culture willing to risk life and limb to help move their country a smidgen or two out of the Middle Ages), are planning a demonstration in June to protest the arrest of Manal al-Sharif, a Saudi sister who has been jailed for defying her country’s ban on distaff drivers. And of course, what better way to demonstrate for the equal right of unfettered maneuverability than for women to slide behind the wicked wheel of flighty freedom and roar on down that revolutionary road in search of the 21st century. Continue reading →