- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Stacey Abrams: 'The Insurrection Is Continuing' with Republican Voting Laws -- 'This Is Not Hyperbole'
- Husband of Ashli Babbitt's Attorney Ties Capitol Police Officer Who Shot Babbitt to Same Officer Who Left Firearm in Bathroom Unattended
- Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Wolf Vows to Veto Every Pro-Life Bill, ‘Every Time’
- Democrats Block Motion to Stop Kamala Harris Travel Funds Until She Visits Southern Border
- Whitehouse: Now Is 'the Right Time' for Breyer to Retire
- ‘Toothless, All Of Them’: Dagen McDowell Mocks G-7 Members Posing For Photos Instead Of Demanding Answers From China
- REPORT: US Investigating ‘Imminent Radiological Threat’ After Chinese Nuclear Plant Leak
- Authorities Find Thousands Of Bones Under Suspected Serial Killer’s Home After He Allegedly Butchered A Cop’s Wife
Tag Archives: women’s movement
Appearing at the local Sak N Save in Reno, Nevada, Miss Fluke told her adorning audience of ten just how important it was to reelect Prince Charming, for without the likes of Big Daddy O, the wimpy women of America wouldn’t be able to locate their lady parts let alone manage them.
How utterly laughable, that the male-hating womyn’s movement has been cleverly co-opted by the very forces it has always sought to vanquish. Now instead of barefoot and pregnant, we are urged to be bare-assed and promiscuous. My gosh, our great grandmothers were freer and more self-sufficient than this progressive caricature of the independent woman. Continue reading →