- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Twitter Fact-checker Claimed Trump Admin Are 'ACTUAL NAZIS'; Mocked 'Fly Over' States
- Donald Trump Threatens Regulation or Shutdown of Social Media Companies
- CNN's Lemon: Twitter Should Make Label on Trump's Tweets 'Bigger,' Remove Tweets about Scarborough
- EXCLUSIVE -- Dinesh D'Souza: The Specter of Socialism
- Kathy Griffin Says Trump Being Stabbed with a Syringe Full of Air Would 'Do the Trick'
- ‘If No One Graduates, So Be It’: Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte Won’t Let Anyone Return To School Until There’s A Coronavirus Vaccine
- Chinese Embassy In France Reportedly Tweets Anti-Semitic Image, Then Quickly Deletes It
- Canadian Nursing Homes Found Infested With Cockroaches, Residents Left In Soiled Diapers
Tag Archives: women’s movement
Appearing at the local Sak N Save in Reno, Nevada, Miss Fluke told her adorning audience of ten just how important it was to reelect Prince Charming, for without the likes of Big Daddy O, the wimpy women of America wouldn’t be able to locate their lady parts let alone manage them.
How utterly laughable, that the male-hating womyn’s movement has been cleverly co-opted by the very forces it has always sought to vanquish. Now instead of barefoot and pregnant, we are urged to be bare-assed and promiscuous. My gosh, our great grandmothers were freer and more self-sufficient than this progressive caricature of the independent woman. Continue reading →