- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Watch: Protesters Assault Reporter Filming BLM Looting in Philadelphia
- WATCH: Looters Pillage Philadelphia Walmart -- Steal Big-Screen TVs
- Watch: Car Drives into Line of NYPD Cops During Protest, At Least One Officer Wounded
- Watch: DC Cops Respond to Violent Protesters with Tear Gas, Flash Bangs
- Bobulinski: I Came Forward Because Schiff Accused Me of Being Part of Russian Disinformation
Tag Archives: women and guns
There’s just something about a woman’s hands wrapped around a gun. I know we’re not supposed to say that….I know we’re supposed to focus on the serious side of handgun use, and of course, the toting topic is nothing to scoff at….and it goes without saying that no one, positively no one, should buy or use a handgun without the proper safety training….and yes, the very nature of concealed carry is a tremendous responsibility, but…. Continue reading →
Posters of gun-toting lesbians are mysteriously appearing all across the illiberal land of Seattle where soy latte sipping Lezzies of the ultra Lefty variety hold tight sway over the social reins of progressively approved thought processes. Continue reading →
Chicks Pulling the Trigger! The New Face of the Gun Lobby. Continue reading →
These oh so macho men thought they had an easy target until out of nowhere they received a couple of blasts of retribution. Just goes to show that even a 65-year old woman can hold her own when confronted by 5 male thugs, as long as the great equalizer is at her side. Continue reading →
Kim Rhode, with her gold medal win in skeet shooting at the 2012 London games, has become the first woman to win three gold medals in Olympic shooting and the first American athlete to win five consecutive medals in an individual event in five consecutive Olympic games. Continue reading →
Don’t be fooled by the colorful sarees and the feminine beads and bangles, for these Indian ladies mean business. With a rise in the crime rate and an ever-increasing number of brutal attacks against women, more and more professional females in this land of exotic contrasts are turning to the great equalizer for protection. Continue reading →
Meet the Women of the USPSA, the United States Practical Shooting Association. These ladies give the lie to the Left’s ludicrous attempts to paint the faces of America’s females in deeply deceptive shades of progressive passivity. All the stats point to the obvious fact that gun ownership among women is growing by leaps and bounds. Continue reading →