- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- 11 Senate Conservatives Defy Establishment to Vote Against $40 Billion Boondoggle in Aid to Ukraine
- McCarthy: Biden 'Did Nothing' and Downplayed Using Defense Production Act on Formula Until People Complained
- Biden Nat’l Economic Council Head Deese Defends Waiting to Invoke DPA on Formula: Our Work Has Production 'Getting to 100%'
- McConnell: The FDA Already Has a $6 Billion Budget, Formula Shortage Isn't 'a Matter of Money'
- Exclusive -- Bill O'Reilly: Biden 'Cannot Think ... Doesn't Know Cause and Effect'
Tag Archives: Winter Olympics
Three Gold Medal winners from past Winter Olympics appear in the latest Romney for President promotion. Kristi Yamaguchi (Figure Skating), Derek Parra (Speed Skating), and Jimmy Shea (Skeleton Racing) all go to the mat for Mitt. Continue reading →