- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- WATCH: NY Gov. Kathy Hochul Proclaims Unvaccinated People 'Aren’t Listening to God'
- New York Governor May Call in National Guard to Cover for Fired, Unvaccinated Health Workers
- Fired New York Nurse Speaks Against Mandate: 'Not Just About Vaccines, It's About Human Rights'
- New York City Teachers’ Union Urges Members to ‘Document’ Student Coronavirus Violations
- Poll: Joe Biden's Approval Tanks to Record Low; Half 'Strongly' Disapprove
Tag Archives: William Bradford
Did you know that Thanksgiving is as much a celebration of down-and-dirty capitalism as it is a humble thank you to a glorious Providence for its gracious bounty? As Jerry Bowyer’s op/ed piece in Forbes yesterday patiently explained, those earnest Pilgrims of Plymouth Colony had to learn the hard way that the best man-made ideologies don’t hold a candle to simple human nature.
So when you bite into that delicious turkey today and then cram your eyeballs with football, football, and more football, you might find a moment to ponder the infinite perfection of the best imperfect economic system ever devised by the natural inclinations of normal men and women. Continue reading →