- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Politico: Bernie Sanders' Rivals Concede They Won't Win in Nevada
- De Blasio: Bloomberg Is 'the Epitome of the Power Structure'
- Nevada Wild: Sanders Has Advantage, But Vote-Counting Could Be Messy
- Bernie Sanders Releases Final Ads in Nevada: Trump Is 'Most Corrupt President in American History'
- Pelosi: America Cannot Withstand 'Destruction' Trump Would Do in a Second Term
Tag Archives: Whitehouse.gov
The nation’s first Affirmative Action president thinks so highly of himself that he is now having his toadies insert the exulted Obama name into the online biographies of previous presidents. If you travel over to Whitehouse.gov, you’ll see that various bits of Barack BS have been written into the life accomplishments of previous presidential office holders. Tsk, tsk. Is our Black Wunderkind so insecure that he has to piggy-back onto the hard-earned home runs of much better men than he? Apparently so. Continue reading →