- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Trump Backs Banning Nancy Pelosi from Stock Trades: ‘It’s Not Fair to the Rest of the Country’
- Senate Blocks Chuck Schumer's Gambit to Break Filibuster
- Senate Republicans Block Democrat 'Voting Rights' Bills, Setting Up Filibuster Showdown
- 'Incoherent and Catastrophic': Republican Senators Slam Biden's 'Green Light' to Putin
- Pinkerton: If Loose Lips Sink Ships, Biden’s Loose Tongue Could Get Us into a War
Tag Archives: white
For over two years now, we’ve heard all the blather from Left-wing media about the supposed whiteness of Tea Party America and how such a one-tone tint to any group of people should automatically sound off the racist rant. But of course, that declaration from the Democrat Handbook of Progressive Decrees, like every other fraudulent proclamation set forth by these charlatans of shell-game morality, conveniently comes with many fickle footnotes. Continue reading →
How many gay women does it take to tell a lesbian light bulb joke? Answer: Two—one to tell the joke and the other to angrily proclaim: I don’t think that’s the least bit funny! Other than chuckling at cheap shots directed at Sarah Palin or nervously tee-heeing at titillating double entendres, the white Lefty Lezzie isn’t exactly known for the healthy psychological talent of not taking herself at all so seriously. In fact, the white-on-white women-loving-women of the Left seem to have a puritanical penchant for virulently viewing themselves as virtuous victims of villainous oppression. Not exactly the lighthearted stuff of self-deprecating humor. Continue reading →