- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Crime Soars in NYC's Wealthy Upper East Side as Democrats Move to Defund Police
- Azar: 'Realistic' to Have COVID-19 Vaccine in the Fall, 'Very Credible' to Have Millions of Doses by End of Year
- Nolte: Only 42% Say They Will Get the Coronavirus Vaccine
- Rashida Tlaib Claims Squad 'Here to Stay, and It's Only Getting Bigger' After Primary Win
- ESPN Subscriber Losses Accelerate as Network Returns to Woke Programming
Tag Archives: White House
Apparently, if you’re a British diplomat serving in the United States and feeling a bit overshadowed by your bigger and better ally, you simply bake a creepy cake celebrating the destruction of your hated friend’s capitol building and then tweet a commemorative photograph of this governmental goodie to all and sundry. Just a little Monty Python humor to shore-up those flagging members of the British diplomatic corps. Nudge-Nudge, Wink-Wink. Continue reading →
Senior Pentagon officials, in a strongly worded letter to the Chair of the House Armed Services Committee, have warned Congress not to tamper with the ban that prohibits gay men and lesbians from serving openly in the military. Continue reading →