- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Watch: David Holmes Refuses to Say He Will Be More Careful with Communications
- Deep State David Holmes Won ‘Dissent’ Award, Was a Fixture in Obama Administration
- Democrat Maloney Uses Term 'Epic Mansplaining' to Blast Republican Colleague During Impeachment Hearing
- Owner of Ukrainian Energy Firm that Employed Hunter Biden Investigated for Corruption
- Schweizer: Hillary Clinton Sold Access Every Day When She Was Secretary of State
Tag Archives: Wendy Davis
It’s been a good year for our side. Yep, the Common Sense Movement, aka Conservatism, gained a nice bit of ground, not only in the political arena, but on the cultural front as well. Of course, there is a rough and ready road ahead, but the year 2014 laid a solid foundation upon which new avenues of change and reconstruction can be built. The outcome of the November elections was exciting and a just-in-time big win for our side. But let’s not slight the victories of our Common Sense Warriors who smacked away at the crumbling cultural castles of outdated liberalism exposing, not a bulwark of brick and mortar, but a flimsy piñata of papier-mâché. As we all should know by now, culture and politics are the yin-yang of American civilization. There is no winning at the ballot box without capturing the hearts and minds of the folks on the home front. Continue reading →
As us folks on the Right Side of Life continue to be amused at the autobiographical farce pumped out by Wendy Davis, the Democrat Darling of the Women’s Right to Murder Movement, I found a few snarky observations from Ann Coulter concerning this Democrat Diva that nicely sum up the personal persona of Gold-Digger Davis. Continue reading →
Which brings us to the War-on-Women and that feminist invocation of utter independence and self-reliance: A Woman Needs a Man like a Fish Needs a Bicycle. In Windy Wendy’s case, a professional man with a bank account certainly came in pretty darn handy for achieving that big step up in life. And it seems that men, especially high-achieving Alpha males, figure big time in the lives of such tough stand-on-their-own-two-feet feminist icons like Leave-em-Bleedin Clinton, Wampum Warren, and Plastic-Face Pelosi, three pretentious progressive madams who condemn the supposed patriarchal power structure while living out their financially well-to-do lives within the safe and secure context of male-supported and male-enabled success. These Tootsies don’t stand on their own feminine feet and never have. And they sure didn’t pull themselves up by their non-existent bootstraps—no need, for a familial male, whether husband, father, or ancestral Daddy did all the dirty work for them. So when you sniff the strong smell of fish out of water, don’t be surprised—it’s only the paraphyletic feminists riding atop those state-of-the-art, peddle-driven vehicles all designed and built by those pesky old boys. Continue reading →