- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Pelosi: Impeachment Has Been Going on 'Two and a Half Years, Actually'
- ***Live Updates*** Senate Judiciary Committee Holds FISA Abuse Hearing
- Watch Live: Justice Department Inspector General Testifies on FISA Abuse
- Ten Disturbing Findings in the Justice Department Inspector General Report
- Daniel Goldman, Lead Impeachment Investigator, Claimed Steele Dossier Was True
Tag Archives: Wendy Bird
Which brings us to the War-on-Women and that feminist invocation of utter independence and self-reliance: A Woman Needs a Man like a Fish Needs a Bicycle. In Windy Wendy’s case, a professional man with a bank account certainly came in pretty darn handy for achieving that big step up in life. And it seems that men, especially high-achieving Alpha males, figure big time in the lives of such tough stand-on-their-own-two-feet feminist icons like Leave-em-Bleedin Clinton, Wampum Warren, and Plastic-Face Pelosi, three pretentious progressive madams who condemn the supposed patriarchal power structure while living out their financially well-to-do lives within the safe and secure context of male-supported and male-enabled success. These Tootsies don’t stand on their own feminine feet and never have. And they sure didn’t pull themselves up by their non-existent bootstraps—no need, for a familial male, whether husband, father, or ancestral Daddy did all the dirty work for them. So when you sniff the strong smell of fish out of water, don’t be surprised—it’s only the paraphyletic feminists riding atop those state-of-the-art, peddle-driven vehicles all designed and built by those pesky old boys. Continue reading →