- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Joe Biden Signals Support for Bailing Out Cities and States Impacted by Coronavirus
- Joe Biden: U.S. Constitution 'Clearly Requires' Illegal Aliens Be Included in Congressional Apportionment
- Watch: Joe Biden Loses His Mask at Press Event
- AP Highlights Biden Plan to Scrap 'Trump’s Transgender Military Ban’
- Report: Bill Barr Says DOJ Has Not Uncovered Evidence of Widespread Voter Fraud
- UK High Court Rules Children Under 16 ‘Unlikely To Be Able To Give Informed Consent’ To Puberty Blockers
- Report: Photos Emerge Of Soldier Chugging Beer Out Of Dead Taliban Soldier’s Prosthetic Leg
- REPORT: Two Danish Brothers Sentenced After Getting Man Drunk, Torturing And Killing Him For Allegedly Raping Their Mother
Tag Archives: welfare
Welfare is Sexy as the Graffiti Gangsters declare in this European waterfront frieze. Well, I’m sure the state’s Sozialhilfe has enabled many of these vandals to keep up with their amateur art work. After all, isn’t it the fickle fate of the genuinely creative classes to subsidize the chronically sub-par performance of the fraudulent and the fake? Continue reading →
For a great analysis of what the social welfare state has in store for us here in the USA, read Mark Steyn’s article in the Washington Post. A cut to the chase, in your face primer on the hard realities of the hand-out happy entitlement mentality. Continue reading →