- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Cotton: 'The Act of Accepting the Chinese Money --- That Should Be Criminalized'
- Blackburn: 'Unbelievable' How Dems Refuse to Condemn Violent Protests
- Donald Trump Ad: Joe Biden 'Hiding in His Basement' from 'Decades of Failure'
- Where Fake News Is Born: How Wikipedia Spreads Hoaxes
- ESPN Subscriber Losses Accelerate as Network Returns to Woke Programming
- Lebanese Officials Ordered Under House Arrest During Investigation Of Port Explosion That Devastated Beirut
- US Health Secretary Alex Azar To Make Highest-Level Visit To Taiwan In Decades, A Move Likely To Anger China
- Lithuanian Man Ricardas Puisys Suspected To Have Been Murdered 5 Years Ago Found Living In English Forest
Tag Archives: welfare
Welfare is Sexy as the Graffiti Gangsters declare in this European waterfront frieze. Well, I’m sure the state’s Sozialhilfe has enabled many of these vandals to keep up with their amateur art work. After all, isn’t it the fickle fate of the genuinely creative classes to subsidize the chronically sub-par performance of the fraudulent and the fake? Continue reading →
For a great analysis of what the social welfare state has in store for us here in the USA, read Mark Steyn’s article in the Washington Post. A cut to the chase, in your face primer on the hard realities of the hand-out happy entitlement mentality. Continue reading →