- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Bombshell Statement: Biden Insider Claims He Was 'Recipient of the Email', Says He Witnessed Joe, Hunter Discussing Deals
- Report: Hunter Biden's Laptop Seized by Feds as Part of Money Laundering Probe
- Joe Biden: 'America Was an Idea'
- Supreme Court Grants Stay Against 'Curbside' Voting in Alabama; Roberts Back with Conservatives
- Fox News Polls: Trump Leads in Ohio, Race Tightens in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin
Tag Archives: Weekly Standard
Despite the feeble attempts by Planned Parenthood to make it appear that huge crowds gathered today in support of taxpayer funding for abortion on demand, the attendance reality for the rally was a little bit different from the propaganda pictures that Prevent Parenthood would have the public believe. Continue reading →
I’m not sure where the Talking Heads are getting their insider information, but I would be awfully surprised if Governor Christie decided to enter the Republican presidential race at this stage of the game, especially after his repeated public denials of any interest in doing so. But the Governor’s firmly stated non-presidential intentions haven’t muzzled those mavens of manufactured drama within the news commentary community. Far from it. For whatever reason, the chatter crowd, including our conservative colleagues on the Right, are all agog at the possibility of a larger-than-life Christie for President campaign. Continue reading →
The shootings in Tucson brought out the usual poison from that progressive mob of foam-at-the mouth fomentors of two-faced morality and phony outrage. Continue reading →