- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- IRS Job Listing: Special Agents Must 'Carry a Firearm and Be Willing to Use Deadly Force'
- Dem Rep. Lofgren: Mar-a-Lago Raid, January 6 Probe 'Could Potentially Overlap'
- Fargo, North Dakota School Board Cancels Pledge of Allegiance
- WATCH: Fauci Booed Before Throwing First Pitch at Mariners Game
- Trump Took the Fifth After FBI Raid, Parallel New York Criminal Investigation
Tag Archives: Weekly Standard
Despite the feeble attempts by Planned Parenthood to make it appear that huge crowds gathered today in support of taxpayer funding for abortion on demand, the attendance reality for the rally was a little bit different from the propaganda pictures that Prevent Parenthood would have the public believe. Continue reading →
I’m not sure where the Talking Heads are getting their insider information, but I would be awfully surprised if Governor Christie decided to enter the Republican presidential race at this stage of the game, especially after his repeated public denials of any interest in doing so. But the Governor’s firmly stated non-presidential intentions haven’t muzzled those mavens of manufactured drama within the news commentary community. Far from it. For whatever reason, the chatter crowd, including our conservative colleagues on the Right, are all agog at the possibility of a larger-than-life Christie for President campaign. Continue reading →
The shootings in Tucson brought out the usual poison from that progressive mob of foam-at-the mouth fomentors of two-faced morality and phony outrage. Continue reading →