- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Ed Markey and Squad Sing 'Communist' Song 'This Land Is Your Land'
- Pandemic Performance: AOC Masks up for Photo with Supporters
- The Internet Celebrates the Collapse of the Left's Woke Olympic Icons
- Pinkerton: Made in the USA or Made in China? The Glaring Problem with Biden’s Infrastructure Bill
- So-Called 'Infrastructure' Bill Includes Racial Quotas for Broadband
Tag Archives: webcam
The Philadelphia suburban school system that was caught spying on its students using webcams installed in school-issued laptops has settled a lawsuit brought against them by the parents of one of its students. Continue reading →
The school laptop spy scandal at the Lower Merion school district along the Main Line just keeps getting worse for School Board President, David Ebby. Continue reading →
On Thursday, February 18th, the Lower Merion School District disconnected its secret Webcam spy operation from the 1,800 laptops it had distributed to its high school students, thus allowing the kids and their families to enjoy their constitutional and God-given right to privacy in their own homes. Continue reading →
Smile! You’re on Candid Camera! That’s what the school district of Lower Merion has to say to its high school students and their families. The School District has been monitoring the home activities of its students and their families by using embedded Webcams in school issued laptops. Continue reading →