- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- WATCH: Leftists Stomp, Dance on U.S. Flag Outside White House on July 4th
- VIDEO: Protesters, Trump Supporters Clash During July 4th Boat Parade in Pittsburgh
- President Trump Lists Those to Be Included in American Heroes Garden
- Watch Live: President Trump Delivers Independence Day Speech
- Biden Urges America to 'Rip Out' Systemic Racism in July 4th Message
Tag Archives: Weathermen
Vanessa Jean Louis, the President of the Frederick Douglass Foundation and a gutsy conservative activist, confronted the Left-wing terrorist William Ayers during one of his speaking engagements to the liberal faithful at Montclair State University in New Jersey. The event at Montclair was sponsored by the far Left group, Students for a Democratic Society (SDS). Continue reading →
Now that the Left-wing terrorist, William Ayers, has announced his retirement from the ‘education’ department at the University of Illinois after a 20-year stint as a full Professor of Indoctrination, one wonders where next our lionized Lefty will drop his load of progressive poop. Continue reading →
The scheduled appearance of the aging home-grown bomber, William Ayers at the University of Pittsburgh, drew approximately 150 students all agog to hear the guru of progressive educational propaganda. Although this event sparked a few concern calls to the university, no protesters were on hand to greet the Left-wing Yuppi Terrorist. Continue reading →
The unrepentant Left-wing terrorist, William Ayers, will be the keynote speakers at the Spring Conference for the Council of Graduate Students in Education at the University of Pittsburgh on Friday, March 26th. Ayers was a member of the Weather Underground, a revolutionary terrorist group that was responsible for numerous bombings across the US back in the 1970s. Continue reading →