- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Joe Biden's Transition Co-Chair Hosted Hunter Biden-Linked Chinese Elites at Obama White House
- Pennsylvania Poll: Joe Biden's Lead Narrows to Just 1.1%
- Exclusive -- Ted Nugent: Beto, Biden, Harris 'Are Coming to Take Your Guns'
- Report: New Yorker Suspends Jeffrey Toobin for Exposing Himself on Zoom
- Sen. James Lankford: Joe Biden Possible ‘Counterintelligence Risk’
Tag Archives: WEAC
The Wisconsin Education Association, the state’s largest teachers’ union, announced that it is laying off 40% of its staff (42 employees). Now that Wisconsin’s teachers are no longer forced to pay union dues to unions they haven’t voluntarily joined, the WEA’s coffers have been coughing up a big deficit for the union bosses. But it’s not just the loss of union dues that is hurting these solidarity shakedown artists, it’s also the loss of the exclusive right to provide healthcare and medical coverage for its teachers. Continue reading →