- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Exclusive — Kayleigh McEnany: Media ‘Desperately Trying to Smear’ Trump, Who Has Already Donated $1.4 Million of Salary to Government
- Carney: The New York Times' Attack on Trump's 'Financial Acumen' Is Nonsense
- Over 3,100 Shooting Victims in Mayor Lightfoot's Chicago this Year
- Monmouth University Poll: Biden 50%, Trump 44%
- Wisconsin Poll: Biden Lead Narrows as Trump Gains in Badger State
Tag Archives: WaWa
Mitt Romney and his campaign entourage cruised through the Philly suburbs over the weekend. On Saturday, their tour bus was scheduled to stop at a local Wawa, a popular convenience store chain in our area, where Mitt would be on tap to order a sandwich and give a short speech. Well, laying in wait for the Romney team were the not so wily Democrats, led by Mister Ed Rendell, who thought they would get their big chance to disrupt the Republicans’ ride through this so-called Blue State of ours. But things didn’t quite turn out the way Fast Eddie and his Democrat pals thought they would. Continue reading →
A 30-year old woman in New Zealand died of a heart attack brought on by her incessant craving for Coke. It seems that Natasha Harris drank two quarts of Coca-Cola daily, and that, along with her smoking habit and minimalist diet, did her in. Continue reading →