- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Protesters March Through the Streets Following Breonna Taylor Grand Jury Decision: 'Burn it Down!'
- Protester Threatens Louisville Police: 'Get Ready to F**king Die!'
- Daniel Cameron Responds to Racial Question: I Understand as a Black Man How Painful This Is
- MSNBC Guest: KY AG Cameron 'Does Not Speak for Black Folks' -- He’s Skin Folk Not Kinfolk
- Senate Report: Hunter Biden's Law Firm Took Nearly $6M from Chinese Oligarch
Tag Archives: War of Words
It’s time for us Conservatives to do a little language manipulation, a little deconstruction and a little reconstruction of the crucial linguistic elements employed in our political public discourse. My gosh, The Collective has been engaged in this clever type of word-smithing for decades now, leaving us naive folks here on the Right to furiously bat away at each and every politically corrupted syllable and phrase.
Remember, language shapes the context of any argument. And over the years, the Left has successfully prostituted words in service to The Collective, effectively turning the English language into its camp-following whore. Continue reading →