- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Joe Biden Praises Mic Muting as a 'Good Idea': 'I Think There Should Be More Limitations on Us'
- ***Live Updates*** Trump Holds North Carolina Rally
- Watch Live: President Trump Campaigns in Gastonia, North Carolina
- Pelosi Predicts Democrats Take White House, Both Chambers of Congress -- 'We Will Increase Our Numbers in the House'
- Report: Senate Democrats to Boycott Amy Coney Barrett's Committee Vote
Tag Archives: War of 1812
Apparently, if you’re a British diplomat serving in the United States and feeling a bit overshadowed by your bigger and better ally, you simply bake a creepy cake celebrating the destruction of your hated friend’s capitol building and then tweet a commemorative photograph of this governmental goodie to all and sundry. Just a little Monty Python humor to shore-up those flagging members of the British diplomatic corps. Nudge-Nudge, Wink-Wink. Continue reading →