- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- ‘Profiles in Corruption’ Contains 1,126 Endnotes, No Unnamed Sources
- The Impeachment ‘Kill Switch’: McConnell Dismissal Rule Corners Democrats, Blocks Antics as Trial Commences
- Maxine Waters on Hunter Biden Testifying: GOP 'Can Call Whomever They Want to Call'
- Maxine Waters on Possible Trump Acquittal: 'We Will Not Stop' Investigating Him
- Two Officers Dead in Honolulu Shooting
Tag Archives: Walter Russell Mead
One of the best analysis on the Walker Wisconsin recall win was penned by Walter Russell Mead at the American Interest today. If you’ve ever scratched your head in total bewilderment at the obstinate stance taken by Democrats over the commonsense agenda of reducing an outsized government bureaucracy, here’s your answer. Continue reading →
Anti-Semitism is making a great big comeback in Western Europe and it’s starting to show signs of renewed life here in the US. Like an infected boil on a sore backside, Jew-hating has erupted once again on the battered body politic of Western civilization. And serving as the latest front for this anti-Semitic hate haven is a smug condescending sympathy for a people far far away. Yes, the Palestinian problem has presented a nice either/or, good versus evil social scenario. Or to put it in its proper Marxist parlance, the dysfunctional, self-destructive culture of the misfits of the Middle East has given the anti-West Left yet another political ploy to plot. Continue reading →
Here in the good old USA, we like to think that most people get promoted, whether in business, government, academia, or the media, based upon a tried-and-true concept collectively categorized in bourgeois circles as genuine qualifications for the job—all those boring banalities of professional performance known as hard work, dedication, and a proven track record of success in a specific field of endeavor. Which brings us to NBC’s selection of Chelsea Clinton to ascend to the regal rank of journalist extraordinaire within the network’s newsroom. Continue reading →
The Progressive Peter Pan delusions that have dominated the narcissistic Never Grow Up culture created by the ever-bumptious Baby Boom generation, have laid a very heavy head-trip indeed on the luckless progeny of the Mad About Me generation. Continue reading →
With the debt ceiling battles behind us for now, the Democrats are acting out a sorry sense of rage and frustration in their usual brat attack fashion. Unfortunately for them, the nasty name-calling campaign is only giving their leadership credibility once again a very big black eye. Yet we must have some sympathy for the Democrat devil, for after all, this poor fallen fellow is totally dumbfounded by the titanic turn of political events. The progressive Word might have been made flesh back in that wonder year of 2008 but I don’t think that 2012 will be serving up a Second Coming. Continue reading →