- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
- Kim Davis and The Great Conservative Sellout
- Only Liberals Get to Violate Their Oaths, You Idiots
- The Donald: The Ultimate Fear Factor
- Dial-A-RINO For the Amnesty Shuffle
Explore All Posts
- Idaho Dems Exec Director: DNC Should Train People In ‘How to Shut Their Mouths If They’re White’
- Scott Paul: ‘Simply Untrue’ Demise of TPP Helps China; ‘Rules That Disadvantage American Manufacturing’ Don’t Make Us Stronger
- Populist Revolution: Trump Meets with Union Leaders on Day One
- Article 50 MUST Be Put Before Parliament, Supreme Court Rules
- James Franco ‘Spiraled Into a Depression’ After Trump Victory
Tag Archives: Walter Reed
Anti-Christian multiculturalism is running amuck within the US military. In a memo dated September 14, 2011, the Commander of the newly consolidated Walter Reed National Military Medical Center effectively banned the bible and all other religious items from the facility during patient visits. This inane act of bureaucratic anti-religious bigotry was brought to public attention by Congressman Steve King from Iowa who lambasted the Navy from the House floor on Thursday. Remember, we’re talking about the sick and the wounded here, men and women who need the emotional support of their family, friends, and faith. Continue reading →