- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Nolte: Head of NY BLM Calls for Investigation into Cofounder's Million Dollar Home Purchases
- Report: Daunte Wright Had Warrant for Attempted Aggravated Robbery
- Ford, GM, Other Michigan Companies Denounce State Senate Voting Bills
- Exclusive – Rep. Mike Garcia: Time to Re-Embrace the Bill of Rights After the Pandemic’s Encroachment on Our Liberties
- Lindsey Graham: Biden 'Paving the Way for Another 9/11' with Afghanistan Troop Withdraw
Tag Archives: Walter Reed
Anti-Christian multiculturalism is running amuck within the US military. In a memo dated September 14, 2011, the Commander of the newly consolidated Walter Reed National Military Medical Center effectively banned the bible and all other religious items from the facility during patient visits. This inane act of bureaucratic anti-religious bigotry was brought to public attention by Congressman Steve King from Iowa who lambasted the Navy from the House floor on Thursday. Remember, we’re talking about the sick and the wounded here, men and women who need the emotional support of their family, friends, and faith. Continue reading →