- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Report: 6 Saudis Detained After Pensacola Shooting, Including 3 Who Filmed Attack
- Donald Trump Backs Down on Plan to Designate Mexican Cartels Terrorists
- Opioids Killing Young, White Suburban Americans More Than Anyone Else for 2nd Consecutive Year
- Joe Biden Vows to Give Taxpayer-Funded Obamacare to All Illegal Aliens in U.S.
- Poll: Elizabeth Warren Slips as Michael Bloomberg Rises
Tag Archives: Wall Street Journal
So just what is the Tea Party movement all about anyway? Limited government? Individual liberty? Fiscal responsibility? Conservative social values? Well, according to Jonathan Haidt, Professor of Psychology at the University of Virginia, in an article that appeared today in the Wall Street Journal, what drives many adherents of the Tea Party phenomenon is the love for the Law of Karma. Continue reading →
The whisper-down-the-lane campaign apparently is in full flow, with the Day Dreaming Dems desperately casting about for another messianic miracle worker. With predicted devastation looming in the 2010 elections in November, pressure will only increase on the Democrat Party to cut itself free from that arrogant anti-American albatross hanging round its neck. Continue reading →
With all the news coverage of the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico and little to no attention paid to the 11 men who lost their lives in the explosion on the Deepwater Horizon oil rig, I was pleased to see coverage in the Wall Street Journal of the memorial service that was held today. Continue reading →