- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Schumer: Trump's Executive Orders a 'Big Show but It Doesn't Do Anything'
- Azar Lands in Taiwan with Highest-Level U.S. Delegation for Decades
- Kanye West Releases 2020 Platform: 'Creating a Culture of Life'
- Portland Rioters Set Fire to Police Union, Attack Officers with Lasers
- Ricky Gervais Blasts Cancel Culture -- Getting People Fired Is 'Not Cool'
Tag Archives: voter fraud
It would appear that even a 25-year membership in a Catholic religious order coupled with a distinguished Deanship at a Catholic college can’t cleanse the political soul of some of these holier-than-thou Lefty Fraus.
Sister Marguerite Kloos, member of the Sisters of Charity and the Dean of Arts and Humanities at the College of Mount St. Joseph located in suburban Cincinnati, stated that she would plead guilty to the charge of illegal voting. Last November, Sister Marge not only cast her own ballot in that hard-fought presidential election, she also pulled the Obama lever a second time in devout remembrance of one of her dearly departed colleagues.
Continue reading →
Just when the Obama Machine thought they had battered and buried all those female supporters of Hillary Clinton by banishing this token white woman to the back-burner of US politics, here comes that pesky PUMA spirit (Party Unity My Ass) once again.
Continue reading →