- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- CHINA SHOCK: Study Shows Chinese Imports Caused ‘Deaths’ of American Factories
- J.K. Rowling: God Is a Black Woman
- Black Lives Matter: Boycott White Capitalism This Christmas, ‘Just As Nefarious As White Supremacy’
- Fashion Notes: Melania Trump Sparkles for White House Christmas Portrait in Custom-Made Delpozo
- Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein Holds Back Fallout over Strzok Texts
Tag Archives: vote
Here in Pennsylvania today, I’ll be casting my ballot for Can’t-Do-Much-of-Anything Corbett, the pathetic Republican schmoe running for a second term as Governor. The big lummox is behind in the polls, so my vote will be in vain but I do my duty despite the despair. I can only shake my head in frustration and disgust at the Republican Party’s ability to continually dig up such no-name, do-nothing dinosaur dolts. Thanks to their ineptitude and stupidity, Pennsylvanians will be saddled with an Obama-loving, Left-wing loon. The good old Republican party, shooting itself in the foot once again. Continue reading →
Good morning, America! It’s Tuesday, November 2, 2010! Time for all us know-nothing neanderthals to slink on down to the polling places and cast our benighted ballots for all those backward Barney and Betty Rubbles who believe in the US Constitution and its timeless principles. Continue reading →