- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Nancy Pelosi: 'Every Crisis' Including Coronavirus Is an Opportunity to Advance Leftist Agenda
- President Trump Will Sign Executive Order on Social Media Censorship
- FNC's Andrew Napolitano: I'll 'Defend to the Death' Twitter’s Right to Fact Check Trump
- Andrew Cuomo Meets Donald Trump with Infrastructure Wish List for New York
- D.C. Mayor Lifts Stay-at-Home Order to Begin Phased Reopening on Friday
Tag Archives: Vladimir Putin
You would think that the mass murder atrocities committed under this banner of collective oppression would be common knowledge today. But instead, the Commie Kitsch curriculum taught in our universities and the Commie Cool culture that allows perennially adolescent idiots to strut around in Che Guevara T-shirts dances to the tune of totalitarian revisionism. Continue reading →
As we approach the close of yet another year, let us ponder the communal chaos that has shaped our daily lives these past twelve power-packed months. And as we poke through the mound of political and cultural debris, let us not get discouraged nor out of sorts. For on closer observation, so much that is passing for liberal solid gold is nothing more than a bunch of worthless Democrat dross dubbed with a dint of lemon yellow tint. Continue reading →