- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Exclusive—Burgess Owens: America Has Always Been the Land of Second Chances
- Memorial Day: Thousands of Musicians to Participate in ‘Taps Across America’
- Ilhan Omar Believes Joe Biden Accuser Tara Reade: 'Justice Should Never Be Denied'
- Report: Texas Naval Base Jihadi Secured U.S. Citizenship Despite Living in Syria
- Carville: 'American People Are Turning' on Trump by the Day -- 'Joe Biden Is Fine'
Tag Archives: violence
Today, higher education is awash in student loans, government grants, and college subsidies, all compliments of the American taxpayer. But do those hardworking rate payers out there really have a clue as to just how their hard-earned bucks are getting handed-out at America’s universities? Continue reading →
The Left doesn’t fear violence from the Tea Party: it prays for it. And I use the word ‘pray’ in its alternative, non-affiliated, secular sense, of course. Isolated acts of violence perpetrated by right-leaning white guys are like political manna rained down from a progressive providence. Continue reading →