- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Fauci Downplays Lower Coronavirus Death Rate as 'False Narrative'
- Trump Administration Officially Withdraws U.S. from World Health Organization
- D.C. Health Official: No New Cases of Coronavirus Linked to Protests
- Ilhan Omar Calls for 'Dismantling' of America's 'Economy and Political Systems'
- Stacey Abrams: U.S. Constitution 'Began the Practice of Voter Suppression'
Tag Archives: violence against women
A popular book on sale at a Toronto bookshop up in the sophisticated multicultural climes of Canada has some very patriarchal advice for the typical married Muslim pair. A Gift for the Muslim Couple authored by Hazrat Maulana Ashraf Ali Thanvi offers some intriguing medieval gems of worldly wisdom for the husbands of recalcitrant wives. Continue reading →
So much for all the liberal hype about democracy in action and the brave new Egypt that was forming from the ashes of the fallen Mubarak regime. Tahrir Square, the scene of extensive media coverage during the anti-Mubarak demonstrations, was the venue for violence on Tuesday when about a 100 women dared to gather to proclaim that they too have an active role to play in Egypt’s New Jersulem. Continue reading →