- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Live Updates: Hurricane Ian to Make Landfall in Florida
- 1.4 Million Without Power in Florida as Hurricane Ian Batters the Sunshine State
- Pennsylvania Democrat John Fetterman's Campaign Removes Black Lives Matter Paragraph from Website
- Report: Soros-Linked Group Wins $41M Contract from Biden to Help Illegal Aliens Evade Deportation
- Dan Rather on Federal Aid to Florida: 'Airplanes Will Be Full of Supplies, Not Stunts'
Tag Archives: Vince Cable
Our British cousins are getting hot under the collar at Obama’s characterization of the BP oil spill as somehow connected to the UK government and the British people. The Business Secretary, Vince Cable, condemned ‘the extreme and unhelpful anti-British rhetoric’ coming from the White House over the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico. Continue reading →