- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Pinkerton: Democrats Confront the Mysteries of Afghanistan as They Run Interference for Biden’s Debacle
- TV Networks Spotlight Border Chaos . . . and DHS Changes Policy
- ‘Justice for J6’: Protesters Call for Due Process for Capitol Attack Detainees
- VIDEO: Cops Searching 'Vast' Preserve for Brian Laundrie, Beau of Missing Gabby Petito
- Afghan Survivors of Failed U.S. Drone Strike: Sorry Is 'Not Enough'
Tag Archives: victim mentality
As the cold climes of February draw upon us, we are once again faced with that official government-sponsored 28-day festival of obeisance innocuously known as Black History Month. This yearly exercise in collective condescension typically highlights the accomplishments of historical Black figures, those hard-working heroes from times gone by who serve the progressive purpose of providing role models for the kiddies while keeping the victim-hood hustle safely status quo. Continue reading →