- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Mitch McConnell: Democrats Want to 'Rig the Rules of American Elections Permanently' in Their Favor
- Obama Pushes Federal Election Takeover Bill Despite Self-Made 'Policy' Not to Weigh In on 'Day to Day Scrum'
- Reason's Matt Welch Confronts Alex Marlow with Debunked Charlottesville Hoax on C-SPAN
- Former Obama Ethics Chief: Hunter Biden's Art Venture Has a 'Shameful and Grifty Feeling to It'
- Arizona Audit Winding Down: Paper Examination Phase Expected to End Saturday
Tag Archives: victim mentality
As the cold climes of February draw upon us, we are once again faced with that official government-sponsored 28-day festival of obeisance innocuously known as Black History Month. This yearly exercise in collective condescension typically highlights the accomplishments of historical Black figures, those hard-working heroes from times gone by who serve the progressive purpose of providing role models for the kiddies while keeping the victim-hood hustle safely status quo. Continue reading →