- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Trump Campaign: Data Shows Democrats Failing to Meet Required Lead for Early Voting
- Jobless Claims Drop to 787,000, Much Better Than Expected
- Supreme Court Grants Stay Against 'Curbside' Voting in Alabama; Roberts Back with Conservatives
- CNN's Lemon: Black Male Trump Supporters 'Are Being Bamboozled' -- 'They're Being Played by the Trump Folks'
- Nolte: CNN's Chris Cuomo Gaslights Viewers with Lie About Trump 'Talking up' Proud Boys
Tag Archives: Vice President
America needs R & R! How interesting that Romney turned his back on the mostly PR picks for a running mate, the ones sure to dazzle the media and play to the identity politics of gender, race, and ethnicity. Instead, he solidified his base with a truly conservative choice but made sure that intelligence, maturity, and public presence were not left out of the equation. Continue reading →
Hillary Clinton for President in 2016? You can bet on it! Continue reading →
The whisper-down-the-lane campaign apparently is in full flow, with the Day Dreaming Dems desperately casting about for another messianic miracle worker. With predicted devastation looming in the 2010 elections in November, pressure will only increase on the Democrat Party to cut itself free from that arrogant anti-American albatross hanging round its neck. Continue reading →