- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Exclusive--Mark Morgan: Democrats’ Blatant Border Wall Hypocrisy Jeopardizing Our National Security
- Watch: FNC's Carlson Slams CDC for Unapologetically Changing COVID-19 Protocols
- Vegans May Be Exempt from Compulsory Vaccines, Law Firm Claims
- Bring In the Kids: European City Targets Youths for Jabs
- Maher: We're Back to Mask Rules That Aren't Scientific So 'People Can Cover Their Ass'
Tag Archives: Vice President
America needs R & R! How interesting that Romney turned his back on the mostly PR picks for a running mate, the ones sure to dazzle the media and play to the identity politics of gender, race, and ethnicity. Instead, he solidified his base with a truly conservative choice but made sure that intelligence, maturity, and public presence were not left out of the equation. Continue reading →
Hillary Clinton for President in 2016? You can bet on it! Continue reading →
The whisper-down-the-lane campaign apparently is in full flow, with the Day Dreaming Dems desperately casting about for another messianic miracle worker. With predicted devastation looming in the 2010 elections in November, pressure will only increase on the Democrat Party to cut itself free from that arrogant anti-American albatross hanging round its neck. Continue reading →