- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Corona Power Grab: Local Govts Given Power to Demolish 'Contaminated' Buildings
- PHOTOS: Day Two -- Beirut Rises from the Ashes with Populist Anger at Ruling Elites
- Exclusive — Stephen Miller: ‘Cancel Culture Goes Hand in Hand with Rise in Violent Crime’
- McConnell: We're a 'Long Way Apart' from Democrats on Coronavirus Relief
- Manchin on HEROES Act: 'Can't Cure All of the Social Needs' in a Pandemic Bill
Tag Archives: Veterans Administration
Monday, March 30, 1981. Ronald Reagan was shot at approximately 2:30 PM as he left the Washington Hilton Hotel in DC. Three others were also shot: DC Police Officer, Robert Delahanty; Secret Service Agent, Timothy McCarthy; and Press Secretary, James Brady. Continue reading →