- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Exclusive: Bipartisan So-Called 'Infrastructure' Bill 2,700 Pages Long
- Senators Finally Introduce 'Infrastructure' Bill After Unauthorized Leak to Breitbart News
- Bipartisan 'Infrastructure' Bill Allows Feds to Bypass 'Buy American' Rules, Outsource U.S. Manufacturing
- ‘Infrastructure’ Bill Caters to 'Climate Change' with State-Mandated Carbon Reduction Programs
- Infrastructure Bill Contains Billions for Border Crossings; $0 for Border Wall
Tag Archives: vending machine
Where might you attempt to purchase a bottle of wine from an error-ridden vending machine that won’t release the grape until you dutifully present the proper identification, stare into a camera monitored by a state public employee, and then huff into a blood-alcohol meter, all before finally swiping your credit card and hopefully getting to buy the blasted bottle at a significantly higher cost than anywhere else in the United States? Welcome to William Penn’s Back Woods of Civilization. Continue reading →