- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Twitter 'Mistakenly' Censors News Site for Report on 13-Year-Old Dying Days After COVID Vaccine
- Report: ESPN Requiring All Employees to Get Vaccination to Work Games
- MSNBC's Gupta: Commission Need to Recommend 'Deterrent to Medical Misinformation' from FNC's Tucker Carlson
- Exclusive — Alaska’s Kelly Tshibaka Launches TV Ad to Hype Donald Trump’s Endorsement of Her over Lisa Murkowski
- Amnesty Group Stages 'Drag Show' to Mock Americans
Tag Archives: Vatican
When a major Catholic conference of American women religious features a keynote speaker who touts the marvelous mental miracle of moving beyond Jesus, wouldn’t you say it was high time for such holier-than-thou harridans to hit the road? If an American nun can no longer support the essential theological element of the spiritual faith that is supposed to sustain her, then it seems pretty darn clear to me that this twisted sister has ceased to be a true believing Christian let alone a Catholic one. Continue reading