- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- L.A. Mayor Eric Garcetti on Dr. Seuss: 'There Is No Place for Racist Imagery'
- Gavin Newsom Recommends California Residents Wear Two Masks
- North Carolina to Lift Restrictions on Nursing Home Visitation
- NY Senate Majority Leader: If More Allegations Against Cuomo Come out, It's 'Time for Him to Resign'
- Exclusive – Rep. Jim Jordan Predicts ‘In 2023 Leader McCarthy Will Be Speaker McCarthy’
Tag Archives: Vatican
When a major Catholic conference of American women religious features a keynote speaker who touts the marvelous mental miracle of moving beyond Jesus, wouldn’t you say it was high time for such holier-than-thou harridans to hit the road? If an American nun can no longer support the essential theological element of the spiritual faith that is supposed to sustain her, then it seems pretty darn clear to me that this twisted sister has ceased to be a true believing Christian let alone a Catholic one. Continue reading