- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Gaetz: Incoming Biden Administration Want to 'Use National Security Authorities Against MAGA'
- D.C. on Edge as Joe Biden's Unconventional Inauguration Looms Large
- TSA Reviews 'Hundreds' of Travelers to Possibly Bar Ahead of Inauguration
- Schumer: We'll Investigate Role of 'Disinformation' in Riots and 'Disparity in Force' Between Capitol Riots, BLM Protests
- Tucker Carlson: Democrats Promoting 'a New Version of Reconstruction' in the Name of Unity
- Immigration Expert: DACA, Temporary Status Holders Would Be ‘Automatically Granted Green Cards’ Under Biden Plan
- Harakat Sawa’d Misr, An Islamic Militant Group, Officially Designated As A Foreign Terror Organization
- US Has Evidence Researchers In Wuhan Lab Fell Ill Before Coronavirus Outbreak, State Department Says
Tag Archives: Valley Forge
We are the chosen ones—chosen to live, serve and fight at this moment in American history. This is our destiny. Embrace it! For we have a war to win—we are here to fight for the very existence of our nation against those who would crush our land into the dregs of a shamed and purposeless glop of global automatons. We will win this war, make no mistake—we will endure and we will win. Continue reading →
Sharpshooters have killed 600 white-tail deer since November as part of a 4-year culling program at the Valley Forge National Historical Park located in the western suburbs of Philadelphia. Taking steps to address the deer overpopulation problem that has plagued the park for years now, the National Park Service has had to face down stiff opposition to the culling program from animal rights groups. Continue reading →