- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
- Kim Davis and The Great Conservative Sellout
- Only Liberals Get to Violate Their Oaths, You Idiots
- The Donald: The Ultimate Fear Factor
- Dial-A-RINO For the Amnesty Shuffle
Explore All Posts
- Salvadoran Officials Overwhelmed by Returning Deported Gang Members
- Maxine Waters: American Public ‘Getting Weary’ That Trump Not Impeached Yet
- Nina Turner: ‘No One in Ohio Is Asking About Russia’
- Rolling Thunder Motorcyclists Return to D.C., Honor POW/MIA
- Melania Trump Praises U.S. Troops and Their Families: ‘Your Sacrifices Do Not Go Unnoticed’
Tag Archives: Valley Forge
We are the chosen ones—chosen to live, serve and fight at this moment in American history. This is our destiny. Embrace it! For we have a war to win—we are here to fight for the very existence of our nation against those who would crush our land into the dregs of a shamed and purposeless glop of global automatons. We will win this war, make no mistake—we will endure and we will win. Continue reading →
Sharpshooters have killed 600 white-tail deer since November as part of a 4-year culling program at the Valley Forge National Historical Park located in the western suburbs of Philadelphia. Taking steps to address the deer overpopulation problem that has plagued the park for years now, the National Park Service has had to face down stiff opposition to the culling program from animal rights groups. Continue reading →