- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- New York Times on Memorial Day Weekend: 'Why Does the U.S. Military Celebrate White Supremacy?'
- Democrats Face Criticism for Not Wearing Face Masks, Violating Own Rules
- $21 Million Brooklyn Field Hospital Shutters After Seeing No Coronavirus Patients
- Ohio Judge Deems State's Coronavirus Lockdown Illegal
- Exclusive — Mike Pence on Coronavirus: ‘China Let the World Down’
Tag Archives: US presidents
The nation’s first Affirmative Action president thinks so highly of himself that he is now having his toadies insert the exulted Obama name into the online biographies of previous presidents. If you travel over to Whitehouse.gov, you’ll see that various bits of Barack BS have been written into the life accomplishments of previous presidential office holders. Tsk, tsk. Is our Black Wunderkind so insecure that he has to piggy-back onto the hard-earned home runs of much better men than he? Apparently so. Continue reading →