- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Seven Times the GAO Found the Obama Administration Violated Federal Law
- Schumer: 'I Tend to Believe Parnas' When He Says He Knew Trump
- Ukrainian Foreign Minister on Lev Parnas: ‘I Don’t Trust Any Word He Is Now Saying’
- W.H. Spox Grisham: 'I Wonder' if Impeachment Timing 'Was to Help' One 2020 Dem. Candidate
- CNN's Blitzer: McSally Attack 'Disgusting,' 'Awful'
Tag Archives: University of Illinois
Well, well, well. It seems that every once in a while the insulated elites of the academy, those glorious grandees who pontificate from on high, can manage to mentally connect with us lowly lizard-brained earthlings living in the real world. Continue reading →
Now that the Left-wing terrorist, William Ayers, has announced his retirement from the ‘education’ department at the University of Illinois after a 20-year stint as a full Professor of Indoctrination, one wonders where next our lionized Lefty will drop his load of progressive poop. Continue reading →