- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- More American Children Face Hospitalization as Infant Formula Shortage Continues
- Report: Suspected New York City Monkeypox Case Awaits CDC Confirmation
- Gavin Newsom: 'I'm Hopeful' Kamala Harris Will Be 'the Next President of the United States'
- Democrats Interfere in Nevada GOP Gubernatorial Primary in Attempt to Stop Trump-Backed Joe Lombardo
- Attorney: Texas Teen Trafficked from Dallas Mavericks Game, Located 11 Days Later in Oklahoma
Tag Archives: United Federation of Teachers
In the bitter battle over New York City’s budget woes, the United Federation of Teachers is striking back against Mayor Bloomberg’s proposed teacher layoffs by running a blitz of 30-second ads across the metropolitan airwaves. And as we’ve come to expect, the leading characters in this mini-piece of propaganda are the doe-eyed children of NYC’s public education system and the evil twin specters of monied millionaires and their mayoral mascot. Continue reading →
A Quinnipiac poll has found that New York residents really like their teachers but their unions have got to go. The poll showed that 50% of New Yorkers had a favorable opinion of public school teachers as opposed to 22% with an unfavorable opinion. Continue reading →