- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
- Kim Davis and The Great Conservative Sellout
- Only Liberals Get to Violate Their Oaths, You Idiots
- The Donald: The Ultimate Fear Factor
- Dial-A-RINO For the Amnesty Shuffle
Explore All Posts
- Very Fake News: After Breitbart Investigation, CNN Retracts Conspiracy Theory Hit Piece Attacking Trump, Associates Over Russian Fund
- Republican Lawmakers Call for Investigation Into James Comey and Robert Mueller
- Loretta Lynch, Clinton Campaign, Soros Officials All Caught Up in Senate Probe of Comey Firing
- The Nuclear Option: Speaker Ryan Afraid to Lead
- Dennis Rodman Claims Otto Warmbier Release an Outcome of His Trip to North Korea
Tag Archives: Twitter
Hate to break it to you, gals and guys, but you’ll have to do more than just mozy on down to the polling station every four years to elect the next savior du jour if you want to take back America. Conservatives deserted the cultural playing field decades ago and amazingly they still don’t understand that they have to suit-up and show-up in order to win the game. Continue reading →
Apparently, if you’re a British diplomat serving in the United States and feeling a bit overshadowed by your bigger and better ally, you simply bake a creepy cake celebrating the destruction of your hated friend’s capitol building and then tweet a commemorative photograph of this governmental goodie to all and sundry. Just a little Monty Python humor to shore-up those flagging members of the British diplomatic corps. Nudge-Nudge, Wink-Wink. Continue reading →
The many physical and psychological similarities between Maddow and Hayes have much to do with the provocative Tweet Ann Coulter wrote today in response to Chris Hayes’ reluctance to define our fallen troops as heroes. Continue reading →
When snarky white liberal men expend their life’s energies denigrating the religious spirit and doing so with that swaggering in with the in-crowd sense of superiority, you can bet your bottom dollar that these nasty ninnies are suffering from a basic fear of faith. Continue reading →
Like the cynics are prone to say in times of conflict: It ain’t over till the Fat Lady sings. Well, Madame Moore is skreeching like a barn owl on a hot summer’s night over conservative Supreme Court Justice, David Prosser, gaining close to 8,000 votes during the recounting of ballots in Wisconsin. Continue reading →