- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Ocasio-Cortez: I Was Not Safe in Secure Location with House Republicans -- They Sympathize with the 'White Supremacist Cause'
- Never Trump Leader John Weaver Admits to Allegations of 'Inappropriate' Texts to Young Men
- Hollywood Stars Headlining 5 Days of Biden Inaugural Events to Celebrate 'America United'
- Joe Biden Day 1: Order on Transgender Rights in Sports and Bathrooms
- Joe Biden Criticizes States for Coronavirus Vaccine Distribution: Too Rigid and Confusing
Tag Archives: Twitter
Hate to break it to you, gals and guys, but you’ll have to do more than just mozy on down to the polling station every four years to elect the next savior du jour if you want to take back America. Conservatives deserted the cultural playing field decades ago and amazingly they still don’t understand that they have to suit-up and show-up in order to win the game. Continue reading →
Apparently, if you’re a British diplomat serving in the United States and feeling a bit overshadowed by your bigger and better ally, you simply bake a creepy cake celebrating the destruction of your hated friend’s capitol building and then tweet a commemorative photograph of this governmental goodie to all and sundry. Just a little Monty Python humor to shore-up those flagging members of the British diplomatic corps. Nudge-Nudge, Wink-Wink. Continue reading →
The many physical and psychological similarities between Maddow and Hayes have much to do with the provocative Tweet Ann Coulter wrote today in response to Chris Hayes’ reluctance to define our fallen troops as heroes. Continue reading →
When snarky white liberal men expend their life’s energies denigrating the religious spirit and doing so with that swaggering in with the in-crowd sense of superiority, you can bet your bottom dollar that these nasty ninnies are suffering from a basic fear of faith. Continue reading →
Like the cynics are prone to say in times of conflict: It ain’t over till the Fat Lady sings. Well, Madame Moore is skreeching like a barn owl on a hot summer’s night over conservative Supreme Court Justice, David Prosser, gaining close to 8,000 votes during the recounting of ballots in Wisconsin. Continue reading →