- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Report: Liz Cheney 'Orchestrated Unprecedented' GOP Sabotage with WaPo on January 3
- Maher: The Left Has Become the Party of 'Moral Panics' the Way the Right Was
- McWhorter: Race Relations Have Gotten Less Honest and Progressive Since Summer 2020
- McWhorter: Black People Don't Default to Thinking We're 'Pathetic' Like 'White Fragility' - Kendi 'Is Not the General Black View'
- Texas House Passes Election Integrity Bill
Tag Archives: Twin Towers
Erin Coughlin, daughter of NYPD Sergeant John Coughlin, is completing her training as a cadet at the Police Academy this year. Ms. Coughlin is following in her Dad’s footsteps but for her the career choice of being a cop for the City of New York brings with it a special motivation. Erin’s father died on September 11, 2001 when the Twin Towers collapsed—he met his death helping folks at the World Trade Center escape the burning buildings. Continue reading →
Since our culture has set aside no calendar month to honor the stunning accomplishments and sacrifices of our belittled, besmirched, and bemoaned male of the species, I thought it only fitting to cap off Women’s History Month with a little contextual reality. Continue reading →