- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Schumer: Trump's Executive Orders a 'Big Show but It Doesn't Do Anything'
- Azar Lands in Taiwan with Highest-Level U.S. Delegation for Decades
- Kanye West Releases 2020 Platform: 'Creating a Culture of Life'
- Portland Rioters Set Fire to Police Union, Attack Officers with Lasers
- Ricky Gervais Blasts Cancel Culture -- Getting People Fired Is 'Not Cool'
Tag Archives: Twin Towers
Erin Coughlin, daughter of NYPD Sergeant John Coughlin, is completing her training as a cadet at the Police Academy this year. Ms. Coughlin is following in her Dad’s footsteps but for her the career choice of being a cop for the City of New York brings with it a special motivation. Erin’s father died on September 11, 2001 when the Twin Towers collapsed—he met his death helping folks at the World Trade Center escape the burning buildings. Continue reading →
Since our culture has set aside no calendar month to honor the stunning accomplishments and sacrifices of our belittled, besmirched, and bemoaned male of the species, I thought it only fitting to cap off Women’s History Month with a little contextual reality. Continue reading →