- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Seven Times the GAO Found the Obama Administration Violated Federal Law
- Schumer: 'I Tend to Believe Parnas' When He Says He Knew Trump
- Ukrainian Foreign Minister on Lev Parnas: ‘I Don’t Trust Any Word He Is Now Saying’
- W.H. Spox Grisham: 'I Wonder' if Impeachment Timing 'Was to Help' One 2020 Dem. Candidate
- CNN's Blitzer: McSally Attack 'Disgusting,' 'Awful'
Tag Archives: Twin Towers
Erin Coughlin, daughter of NYPD Sergeant John Coughlin, is completing her training as a cadet at the Police Academy this year. Ms. Coughlin is following in her Dad’s footsteps but for her the career choice of being a cop for the City of New York brings with it a special motivation. Erin’s father died on September 11, 2001 when the Twin Towers collapsed—he met his death helping folks at the World Trade Center escape the burning buildings. Continue reading →
Since our culture has set aside no calendar month to honor the stunning accomplishments and sacrifices of our belittled, besmirched, and bemoaned male of the species, I thought it only fitting to cap off Women’s History Month with a little contextual reality. Continue reading →