- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Report: Joe Biden to Cancel Keystone XL Pipeline Permit on Day One
- REPORT: Biden Team to Migrant Caravan: Don't Come, You Won't Get In -- Yet
- WATCH: Guatemalan Security Forces Push Migrant Caravan Back
- Schweizer: Mitch McConnell, Wife Elaine Chao Financially Tied to the Chinese Government
- Schumer Calls on GOP Colleagues to Join in 'Convicting' Trump -- 'Most Despicable Action Any President Has Ever Taken'
Tag Archives: turkeys
It just wouldn’t be a typical American holiday in this progressive day and age without the guilt-tripping, gut-wrenching liberal deconstruction of our traditional Thanksgiving celebration. Or should we be calling it a decelebration? And there is no better exposé of our inherently hateful white Western European nature than a little inside-out historical revision to portray the truly authentic experience of our poor oppressed bird-brained brothers and sisters that have run afoul of us horribly hungry humans. Continue reading →