- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: 8000 Migrants Detained Under Border Bridge in Texas
- Inflation Near Record in Biden's Backyard
- Hezbollah Terrorists Defy U.S. and Deliver Iranian Fuel to Cheers in Lebanon
- French Forces Kill Leader of Islamic State in the Greater Sahara
- FNC's Carlson: Biden Vaccine Directive an 'Insult to Science'
Tag Archives: Turkey
In any Islamic outpost around the globe, Bill Maher and his applauding audience would find themselves with hacked off heads in such enlightened societal havens as Saudi Arabia, with ripped apart limbs in such progressive places as Pakistan, and with very sore rumps from those gang bang rehabilitation cells in such liberally acclaimed towers of modernity as Turkey. Continue reading →