- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- 11 Senate Conservatives Defy Establishment to Vote Against $40 Billion Boondoggle in Aid to Ukraine
- McCarthy: Biden 'Did Nothing' and Downplayed Using Defense Production Act on Formula Until People Complained
- Biden Nat’l Economic Council Head Deese Defends Waiting to Invoke DPA on Formula: Our Work Has Production 'Getting to 100%'
- McConnell: The FDA Already Has a $6 Billion Budget, Formula Shortage Isn't 'a Matter of Money'
- Exclusive -- Bill O'Reilly: Biden 'Cannot Think ... Doesn't Know Cause and Effect'
Tag Archives: TSA
The Department of Homeland Security has been forced to release the list of keywords and phrases used by their operatives to monitor blogs and social media. From the same bureaucratic friendly folks who gave America such novelty security innovations as the general public pubic pat-down, comes the Homeland’s highly ineffective and inept online search-and-destroy handbook. Continue reading →
Ah, how satisfying is that funky feel of sweet revenge. And how empowering to stand erect when coming face-to-face with bureaucratic bullies. What better way to confront the grasping hands of government TSA agents than by giving these molesting men and women their biggest grope of a life time. Continue reading →
Newark International Airport in New Jersey has proven to be the epicenter of a very lucrative hustle for TSA agents. Continue reading →
Hopping a plane is becoming an invasive nightmare for the American commuter who is simply trying to get from Point A to Point B with the minimal amount of upset and hassle. But when the price to pay for a terror-free flight is the compelling choice between a radiated potion of nuclear particles or a gloved hand groping your groin, maybe its time for America to face up to the farcical sham that passes for airport security. Continue reading →