- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Supreme Court Sides with Religious Groups Against Andrew Cuomo, 5-4
- Sidney Powell Files Lawsuits Challenging Election Results in Georgia, Michigan
- Highlights of Pennsylvania Republicans' Hearing on Election Irregularities
- Donald Trump Calls In to Gettysburg Hearing: We Have to Overturn Election Because Democrats Cheated
- Michael Flynn's Family Thanks America for the 'Prayers of a Nation'
Tag Archives: trick-or-treat
A Hurricane at Halloween. Now that’s what I call a real underhanded prank from our unpredictable Mother Nature—the old girl didn’t even give us the trick-or-treat choice! And of course, Big Sandy is supposed to make a hard left turn and head straight for South Jersey and Philadelphia, full speed in my direction. Oh boy, can’t wait. Continue reading