- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Corona Power Grab: Local Govts Given Power to Demolish 'Contaminated' Buildings
- PHOTOS: Day Two -- Beirut Rises from the Ashes with Populist Anger at Ruling Elites
- Exclusive — Stephen Miller: ‘Cancel Culture Goes Hand in Hand with Rise in Violent Crime’
- McConnell: We're a 'Long Way Apart' from Democrats on Coronavirus Relief
- Manchin on HEROES Act: 'Can't Cure All of the Social Needs' in a Pandemic Bill
Tag Archives: trash fee
Mayor Nutter of Philadelphia, in addition to proposing a local tax on soda and other sugary drinks, has also proposed a $300 a year tax on residential properties for trash pickup. As usual, the City of Brotherly Love is strapped for cash as it continues to shell out the bulk of its budget on city workers’ salaries and pensions. Continue reading →