- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Donald Trump: Nancy Pelosi's Teeth 'Falling Out of Her Mouth'
- Nunes to Schiff: 'It Is Clear You Are in Need of Rehabilitiation'
- Jersey City Sergeant Hailed as Hero for Assisting Wounded Officer in Gun Battle
- Six Illegal Aliens Accused of Raping, Sex Trafficking Underage Girl
- West Point Investigating Cadets' Hand Symbol at Army-Navy Game for Possible White Power Link
Tag Archives: traditional marriage
I think the video makes it pretty clear what voting for one’s conscience means for the Catholic Church and that is obviously a vote for Romney. Of course, all us queers are supposed to scream Hate, Hate, Hate, because the video calls for a reinforcement of marriage and not a redefinition of the institution. But quite frankly, after starting out as a gay marriage supporter, I have come to the hard-bitten conclusion that supporting traditional marriage is a commonsense thing to do. Continue reading →
Why was this young 16 year-old’s innocuous video, which simply expressed her personal views on traditional marriage, dumped by YouTube? Could it have been that in just one week the video had garnered over 20,000 views and was well on its way to going viral? Was YouTube frightened by the heart-felt words of an intelligent teenager who offered a very different glimpse into the hearts and minds of young Americans than the gnarly image the media moguls want us to see? Continue reading →