- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Nolte: Head of NY BLM Calls for Investigation into Cofounder's Million Dollar Home Purchases
- Report: Daunte Wright Had Warrant for Attempted Aggravated Robbery
- Ford, GM, Other Michigan Companies Denounce State Senate Voting Bills
- Exclusive – Rep. Mike Garcia: Time to Re-Embrace the Bill of Rights After the Pandemic’s Encroachment on Our Liberties
- Lindsey Graham: Biden 'Paving the Way for Another 9/11' with Afghanistan Troop Withdraw
Tag Archives: Townhall
Yep, the media is stacked against us. Yep, the universities indoctrinate students with Left-wing nonsense. Yep, too many people are looking for a handout. Yep, we get it. Well, at least some of us get it. But the query that continues to go unasked, let alone actually answered is: Where do we go from here?
What is the bloody game plan? If the media is the enemy, how will we strike off the hoary heads of this corrupt hydra and cripple its ability to control the entertainment industry, the publishing world, the news outlets? If the battle isn’t in the voting booth but rather in the minds of the voting population than how do we dismantle the educational propaganda machine that holds sway over the mental and emotional attitudes of our children and young adults?
Continue reading →